Puesto de trabajo: WEB DESIGNER
Requisitos: es necesario poder formalizar un contrato en prácticas, lo que supone tener terminados los estudios oficiales
Funciones: expuestas en el comentario
Horario: DE LUNES A JUEVAS DE 9 A 18 Y VIERNES DE 9 A 15
Tipo de contrato: CONTRATO EN PRÁCTICAS
Comentario: Intern web designer (Full Time)
We’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic intern to join our growing digital team in Madrid.
You’ll be reporting directly to the e-commerce Manager and the Content Manager
and will work closely with Consumer Reach, Paid Media and Social Media, Online
Wholesale and E-commerce teams.
You’ll need to be passionate about digital and web design and have a strong understanding
of social media and new digital platforms.
Our far-reaching plan to bring together the best technologies and talents means this role will
give you the opportunity to be surrounded by excellent professionals.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be working together with a great team of UX/UI designers,
visual designers and web designers, having the best learning opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate
● Graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
● Ability to adapt content pieces to different resolutions and breakpoints.
● Ability to brainstorm and mock-up design ideas, based on project brief or
● Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English and Spanish.
● An eye for fashion and design trends.
● Front-end web languages such as HTML5 and CSS3.
● Understanding of responsive design and mobile-first.
● Familiarity with Bootstrap.
● Familiarity with tools such as Jira, Trello, Confluence, Asana.
● Premier Video-edition will be a plus
How To Apply:
Send us a cover letter and let us know:
● Some background about your training and courses.
● Why you want to work at Pepe Jeans.
● Anything else you think we might like to know.
Don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio site, or attach some examples of your work.
Thanks for applying