Puesto de trabajo: Junior Web Project Manager
Requisitos: 2 to 3 years of experience.
• Proficient in WordPress and ecommerce plateforms. Any other CMS is a plus.
• Embrace new technologies
• Aware of and keen on UX and UI best practices
• Google Analytics and SEO savvy
• Good notions of HTML and CSS
• Familiar with CRO techniques
• Careful attention to detail and taste for digital design
• Problem-solving, proactive and positive attitude
• Good level of spoken and written English
• Manage and supervise projects of web development
• Improve existing projects UX, UI, design and development-wise
• Liaise with internal teams and promote your ideas
• Analyze metrics and data to spot areas of underperformance and improve results
• Work side by side with external agencies
• Edit content in different CMS
Remuneración: According to the profile.
Horario: L-V: 09:00-14:00/15:00-18:00
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido
Comentario: Our company is a top educational institution that constantly evolves. We are looking for a professional who would like to grow with us.
If you are passionate about digital projects, you have between two to three years of experience, you enjoy international teams, you are compassionate and drawn to challenges and teamwork, get in touch with us!